Saturday, December 09, 2006

Latest news - bookshop availability and interview

For readers in the London, UK area, I'm pleased to say that All My Own Work is now available to buy direct from The Open Book, King Street, Richmond, for £10.99 - basically the same price as from Lulu, but without the p&p.

The Open Book is an excellent independent bookshop just off Richmond high street, not far from me. I've spent many happy hours in there over the years. As much as I love most of the big chain bookshops, it's great to see a small shop still thriving after so long, and Thoughtcat and I are delighted to do our bit to support them. The Open Book is currently the only "offline" retail outlet where AMOW can be purchased.

Meanwhile, I was recently interviewed by fellow blogger, writer and All My Own Work fan Roland Hulme, who has just posted the interview here. He asked me about the Sankey contest, the pros and cons of co-writing, writing techniques and the publishing deal with Thoughtcat.

Finally, apologies are due for not posting further sample chapters as promised previously. I am on the case!